PEPPER, ONION, GARLIC SPRAY
Onion, pepper and Garlic are the ultimate combination for repelling the most of the bugs found in the garden.
HOW TO PREPARE
- 1/2 onion, 2 garlic cloves,1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper and 4 cups of filtered water (or any other kind of hot pepper) in a pot.
- Mix the ingredients and bring it to boil.
- Grate about 1/4 bar of soap.you can use any natural soap you like.
- Cover it with a lid and let it all sit together for about 20 minutes.
- Once it cools, strain it and put it in a heavy duty spray bottle.
HOW TO USE
Use the spray over the effected areas of the plant once in fortnight
Bugs that repelled using this spray are Ant,.Aphids,Beetles,Caterpillars,Chiggers,Fleas,Flies,Gnats,Mosquitos,Snails,Spiders